15 July 2011

Hazelnut Cupcakes for Dom's Challenge by Bea

Dear Dom,
this post is for you!!

Just to inform you that we’ve had some problems making this recipe; I mean the recipe wa very easy but something went wrong!!
When we had to use eggs we realized they were ROTTEN . . . We’ve never smelt something like that!!!! It was terrible . . . more and more!!
An awful smell flowed through the kitchen . . . so we bought good eggs and . .  .

this is what turned out:




200 gr hazelnut (ground)
180 gr butter
2 eggs
155 gr flour
30 gr cocoa
250 gr icing sugar
3 tsb baking powder


In a bowl whisk eggs and sugar till creamy tha add melted butter, hazelnuts, flour, baking powder, cocoa and icing sugar.
Bake at 180°C for 25/30 minutes.

Manu&Bea

6 comments:

  1. They look nice Manu! ! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Well done Bea!!! Great cupcakes. Stunning!!! Thanks so much for taking part xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look delicious! I'm ashamed to say I don't think I'll manage Dom's challenge this month - sorry Dom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anna Thanks!! LOL
    @ Gloria Thanks! Un bacio
    @ Dom Thanks!!! Bea is so happy!!!
    @ Miss Cake Thanks!! No problem I didn't take part last month either

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never used ground hazelnuts before - only almonds. I'm sure these are delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments