02 October 2011

Biscotti al Peanut Butter




Ingredienti:
1 1/4 cup farina
2 cucchiaini di lievito
100 gr burro
150 gr burro d'arachidi
3/4 cup  di zucchero di canna
1/2 cup zucchero
1 uovo

In una ciotorla mettere la farina e il lievito.
In un'altra amalgamare i burri con gli zuccheri e una volta ottenuta una crema, aggoinger l'uovo.
Unire al composto la farina con il lievito e impastare.
Formare delle palle e schiacciarle con la forchetta.
Cuocere a 180°C per 15 minuti

English Version
Ingredients:

1 1/4 cup flour
2 tsp backing powder100 gr butter
150 gr peanut butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 egg

In a bowl mix flour and baking powder and set aside
In another bowl stir butters and sugars till creamy, tna add egg.
Pour dry ingredients into peanut butter mixture and stir till you have a dough.
Make some balls and press them using a fork.
Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes

16 comments:

  1. these look very delicious!!

    My number is 50.. so glad to be partnering with you on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love peanut butter biscuits! Your biscuits look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manu I love these butter biscuits look delicious!! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I choose number 12 for you! My number 9 book has 211 pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! ... I do not remember whether or not you are enrolled on Oraviaggiando. If you have not, do it now ...

    - You can publish recipes and see them made ​​by great chefs of national caliber
    - You can talk about your favorite restaurant
    - Can communicate with all members, to follow (follow) and be followed to keep track of their comments, tastes and itineraries
    - You can invite to dinner a guy you like
    - You can get a list of your favorite restaurants to have them always at "mouse" when you need it
    - You can attend our dinner and you can write on our being able to open new forum topic
    - You can have dinner in honor


    I hope you like it.
    I await your membership

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look wonderful! I love peanut butter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like one of these with a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buoniiiiiiiiiiiiii! CIAO SILVIA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grazie a tutti per essere passate e aver lasciato un comento!!

    Thanks to all of you for having time to leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfeti per una colazione all'insegna del gusto e del rustico

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry for the late reply! yeah I found it in my book! I like the recipe ;)

    I choose for you page 124!

    So now we make the recipe from our own cookbook or do we switch recipes lol? :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sono sempre a caccia di ricette per i biscotti.. e questa la voglio provare assolutamente.. un bacio

    ReplyDelete
  13. deliziosi questi biscotti! Buon weekend, a presto!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Peanut butter cookies are my kids favorite cookie. They even like them more than chocolate chip. Yours look really delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. delicious looking cookies lovely site nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Lucy, Chiara e Fabiana Grazie de comento! Buona domenica!!
    @ Susan Oh they turned out so yummy!! I brought office some and my colleagues were so happy!!!
    @ Tornto Thanks for visiting!! You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments