13 February 2015

First Randon Act of Kindess



This is my First Randon Act of Kindess.
RAK is a lovely idea I've found here: http://myfivemen.blogspot.it/
Let's begin:!
Yesterday I found a good parking space on our street : incredible!!!!
So I decided to move to that space my OH's car that was parked distant.
No metter if it was snowing and cold :-)
He was in office so he didn't suspect anything.
When he arrived home, late in the afternoon, he was very happy to find the car so close to our home, ready for the mornig after.

PS Thanks Beatrice from http://www.aboutbeatricef.blogspot.it/ for the pic

14 comments:

  1. That is just SO sweet! Small acts of kindness can be so marvelous. Like the photo too. Came over from Betsy's RAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really doesn't take a lot to make someone's day. You just proved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine yes, he was so happy and this made me happy too.
      Thanks for visiting.
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely Manu ! Like you are :))
    besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloria, that's so kind of you.
      Un beso

      Delete
  4. How sweet and thoughtful! Visiting from Betsy's RAK :) May you have a beautiufl day! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, thanks for your lovely comment!!
      Have a nice weekend
      xx

      Delete
  5. Very thoughtful indeed...such a sweet day at Betsy's RAK...I enjoy meeting new friends.
    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful Random Act of Kindness that didn't cost anything but a little bit of your time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this....such a simple thing and it means so much! Very kind of you! Thanks so much for joining in, Manu! I'm so excited and I've met a new blog friend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great RAK ~ love reading these linked to Betsy.
    Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Un piccolo pensiero che vi reso felici entrambi. Brava.
    V.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments