05 March 2015

RAK #3

Hi everybody,
this time I don't want to write about me but about a RAK made for me...
I know you can think this is an easy way to avoid a task but it's not, trust me.
Here the pic of the beautiful tulips bouquet my OH gave me last evening.


He put it on the table so when I opened the door to come in I foud it.
After this, I can surely say that making a RAK and receiving a RAK is a beautiful experience and it make me feel happy.
And now...let's think about me!
Last weekend I was in  UK and at the end of the show at the theatre the old lady next to me was not able to stand up without the crutch that was under her sit.
I took it and helped her; she was surprised and warmely thanked me

7 comments:

  1. I love that you noticed the elderly lady beside you and helped her. So many just ignore those around us and don't want to help. I'm sure it made her feel wonderful!

    What a lovely bouquet from your honey! A nice surprise for you when you arrived home!

    Thanks so much for joining my adventure! It's been great getting to know you and having a new blog friend. I have you on my sidebar so we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty tulips! I am sure they made you smile, just as you made the woman next to smile when you helped her. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the kindness flows from one to the next... I love it. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kindness begets kindness..... Have a great day!
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tulips - what a lovely surprise for you. What goes around, comes around. And so nice that you helped a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love win-win RAK's Your yellow tulips are so beautiful.
    And how sweet to take the time to help the lady next to you with her crutch.
    Life is so much better when we see a need and fill it. Wonderful Post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Manu what you did for that lady ~ I am sure that gladdened her heart,
    And a lovely RAK for you too . . . :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments