11 February 2016

Second Week of RAK



This second week of RAK has been in the name of "not criticizing"...I wanted to think twice before saying something.
Actually, I don't know if the person in front of me could recognise it as a RAK but inside me I was happy.
Despite all, I also did a tangible act of kindness.
As me and OH work in office everyday till late afternoon we use to share housework.
He is the man of the Laundry; that's to say he hangs the clothes, he folds them and if necessary he irons and...I hate doing this.
Last Saturday morning, while he was doing something else, I did it all for him.
When he found all the clothes perfectly folded on the bed he was surprised I made something so boring for me and he smiled and thanked me.
Don't forget to use the linky tool here below in order to share your RAK (starting from tonight at 00.01 PM CET till Saturday 08.00 AM CET).


Questa seconda settimana di RAK è stata all'insegna del "non criticare"... ho voluto pensare due volte prima di parlare.
Veramente, non so se chi fosse davanti a me si è accorto del mio gesto ma io ne ero ugualmente felice.
Nonostante tutto ho però voluto fare un RAK tangibile.
Io e il mio compagno lavoriamo e torniamo a casa nel tardo pomeriggio per cui ci siamo divisi i compiti; lui è l'uomo della lavanderia.
Lui stende i panni, li ritira e se necessario stira...io odio fare tutto questo ma sabato scorso mentre era fuori casa mi sono attivata e quando è tornato e ha trovato una bella pila di panni piegati sul letto è rimasto felice e sorpreso.
Non dimenticare di aggiungere il link del tuo blog al linky tool qui sotto in modo che tutti gli altri possano leggere il tuo RAK.

13 comments:

  1. Che bella la collaborazione in casa, ed è fantastico di tanto in tanto riuscire ad anticipare un compito di solito affidato ad altri! viva la gentilezza :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sì, direi che la collaborazione in casa è determinante!
      Ti abbraccio

      Delete
  2. Biting your tongue can be a very difficult thing to do! And so is doing someone else's chores. haha. Love you green towels. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love them too even if my favourite are the purple ones!
      xox

      Delete
  3. That was very sweet. I tried to link, but it wouldn't let me...I'll try later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wanda you can't imagine how I hate folding clothes ;-)
      Thanks for taking part!
      xox

      Delete
  4. Hi Manu . . . just linked on the RAK.
    Glad you are continuing the good work.

    I think biting ones tongue shows a good RAK . . . but don't bite it too hard ~ it hurts . . . lol

    Looking forward to seeing what others have been doing.
    I missed the first week . . :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eddie, nice to find you here; you're welcome!
      xox

      Delete
    2. I've just helped myself to a cake . . . :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Manu. This week my RAK was a bit unexpected.
    I had gone to a concert and then went out for a bite to eat. At the table across from me were three people. I think they were related to each other, but who knows. At any rate, one of them was clearly very upset. First mumbling, then crying and eventually softly sobbing. It was so sad to watch. The other two attempted some confort but it was clear that these people were down on their luck.
    I had moved tables as they needed mine for a bigger group, but I could not get these folks out of my mind.
    I motioned to my server and indicated that I wanted to pay for their meal which I did. I asked that it be anonymous. I saw them leave a little bit later. Still in distress. I hope my little gesture made some difference in their evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suza that's so kind of you.I'm sure you made them happier even if it's just for a while.
      Thanks for taking part.
      xox

      Delete
  6. Such a sweet thing to do, Manu! He surely was happy, thanking you and being happily surprised!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments